The VintageAirRally sees a large number of events in Europe and Africa, including both public and private VIP experiences. There are 1920s themed dinners and cocktail parties as well as a private Launch Dinner & Closing Gala with local dignitaries, senior diplomats, Sponsors’ staff and the Press. Vintage car associations join the events at different stages and locations. The uniqueness of this Rally attracts the participation of top diplomatic, industrial and economic contacts, with the already confirmed attendance of four Heads of State (Kenya, Botswana, Zambia and Zanzibar). The President of Botswana even insisted the Rally would be re-routed via his country.
1. LONDON – 11/10: OFFICIAL LAUNCH AT DRAPERS’ HALL
Vintage airplanes and helicopters on Horse Guards Parade in London on the 11th of October, just 200 metres from 10 Downing Street. The Ambassadors and High Commissioners from the countries along the route and from the Team countries are invited – the majority of whom are expected to attend. There will be an official Press Launch in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Media room.
A charity dinner in Drapers’ Hall, a unique London based Livery Company’s venue, follows the Launch. All Rally participants, sponsors, UK Government, GREAT Britain campaign members and the above-mentioned Ambassadors are invited to attend. The proceeds of this event are for our chosen charities.
2. SITIA – 10/11: OFFICIAL START DINNER NOVEMBER
On November 10th, an official dinner with local dignitaries and ambassadors from the teams’ countries will take place in Crete, the starting point of this extraordinary race.
3. CAIRO – 13/11: 1920s DINNER
The fleet will land on the sand between the pyramids before an exceptional 1920s themed dinner at our hotel in Cairo.
4. MEROWE – 18/11: NUBIAN DINNER
Traditional dinner on the sand at the base of the Merowe Pyramids.
5. KHARTOUM – 20/11: WALKING DINNER AT THE BRITISH AMBASSADOR’S RESIDENCE
Prohibition-themed event at the British ambassador’s residence.
6. NINI AIRSTRIP – 24/11: GARDEN DINNER
A relaxed dinner with all of the farmer pilots of Kenya.
7. NAIROBI – 27/11: GALA BUSH DINNER AT NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK
An incredible dinner derived from the movie “Out of Africa” surrounded by wildlife in the National Park of Nairobi.
8. ZANZIBAR – 30/11: PRESIDENTIAL BEACH PARTY
A party on one of Zanzibar’s most paradisiac beach with the President of Zanzibar as special guest.
9. LUSAKA – 4/12: PRESIDENTIAL DINNER
After an exclusive airshow in front of thousands of very enthusiastic Zambians, the President of Zambia will join us for dinner.
10. VICTORIA FALLS – 6/12: AVIATORS DINNER
An open-air dinner on the helipad used by shearwaters with a fabulous view of the Victoria Falls.
11. VICTORIA FALLS – 7/12: GALA DINNER AT LIVINGSTONE ROOM
A cocktail on Victoria Falls Hotel’s terrace followed by a gala dinner in the classically-elegant Edwardian-style Livingstone Room of the same Hotel.
12. BULAWAYO – 8/12: DINNER WITH THE CLASSIC CAR CLUB
The Classic Car Club of Bulawayo will join us for dinner in the Matopos.
13. MASHATU – 10/12: PRESIDENTIAL PARTY
An informal party with the President of Botswana. He has specifically asked not to be invited as he intend to come uninvited!
14. GABORONE – 11/12: PRESIDENTIAL DINNER
A formal party with the President of Botswana, ambassadors of participating countries and local dignitaries.
15. BARAGWANATH – 13/12: FLY-IN LUNCH
A lunch with hundreds of South-African aviators
16. STELLENBOSCH – 16/12: GRAND ARRIVAL
The end of the rally for the aircraft, a grand arrival at Stellenbosch air field with thousands of people attending.
17. CAPE TOWN – 17/12: GALA PRIZE GIVING DINNER AT KASTEEL DE GOEDE HOPE
The gala –event to celebrate our achievements and formerly signal the end of The VintageAirRally Crete2Cape.
Pilots will perform a serie of exceptional airshows at majestic locations in front of thousands of people.
Locations and dates: Khartoum International Airport (20/11) ; Nairobi Wilson Airport (27/11); Lusaka City Aiport (4/12); Gaborone International Airport (11/12); Baragwanath Airfield (13/12); Stellenbosch Airfield (16/12).
Different types of sponsorships are available such as sponsoring C2C across all the events in one country, or sponsoring one specific event on an exclusive or shared basis. We will only work along with high-end and prestigious brands that perfectly fit the essence of the Rally.
Each sponsorship deal will be discussed in details to perfectly fit both parties requirements
List of potential benefits:
– Sponsor business name or logo prominently displayed in advertisements including: website announcements, emails, social media postings, press releases;
– Local and global press coverage;
– Local and global TV coverage;
– Your banners and flags displayed at the event(s) sponsored;
– Direct PR opportunities;
– Coverage in the production of the TV show episodes;
– High quality video and still imagery for your own marketing supplied by our film crew from Philadelphia;
– Painting an entire aircraft with your logo or brand
– VIP seats/tables for the Launch Dinner at Drapers Hall in London and for the Gala Price Giving Dinner at Kasteel de Goede Hope in Cape Town
– And…. We make your dreams come true! Feel free to come with an amazing idea
We remain at your disposal to discuss the above in details and see what sponsorship options would best work for your organization.
We wish to build a long-term relationship with our sponsors as there will be other editions coming.
Please note that other sponsors might already have booked events – feel free to ask for updates.
Nathalie Kool – Partnership Manager
+32 484 824 332
Download our PDF here